Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Returns:
- All orders are final and non-refundable for any reason.
- PopGeek hand-selects top quality, officially licensed items and ships them carefully to ensure their safety. However, you might receive an imperfect box or paint job, minor issues are common with mass produced collectibles at this level. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items due to factory imperfections.
- Refunds will not be issued for products that are damaged after receipt. All POPs shipped, with the exception of Vaulted items, are in mint or near mint condition. We double inspect all items we sell and ship.
- If the shipping box is damaged, you may file a claim with USPS. Priority Shipping comes with $100 in coverage via USPS. First Class mail is insured through ShipSurance, please contact us for First Class claims.
- Claims for packages damaged during shipping will be handled through USPS, or whichever shipping agency was used, and are not the responsibility of PopGeek.
- Items “returned to sender” for non delivery or failure to pickup may be refunded at our discretion, minus the cost of shipping.
- Pre-Ordered items are paid for at the time the order is placed and will be shipped as soon as they are available.
- Pre-ordered items must be on their own separate orders to avoid delays.
- All pre-orders may be cancelled within 48 hours. After 48 hours, pre-order sales are final and non-refundable for any reason.
- All Vaulted items are sold as is. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Vaulted POPs are no longer in production, and in some cases, have been sitting in a warehouse for years. These will not be in mint condition.
- We sell Vaulted items as “good to great” condition, unless otherwise specified.
- Convention Exclusives are impossible to replace. These are imported from all over the world, and there is always a chance of minor wear or blemishes. These items are not advertised as mint, and no refunds will be issued for complaints about them not being mint.
- If pre-ordered items do not arrive from our suppliers, due to either damage in transit or manufacturer error, we will refund 100% of your order cost. We will not be able to replace or reship your item.
- Funko doesn’t always meet it’s goal for producing POPs. In these cases, pre-orders may be delayed, sometimes for many months. Since we’ve committed your order to Funko for production, refunds can not be given unless the collectible has been cancelled from Funko.
- In the rare occurrence of an oversold item, we will refund the latest orders, so that “first come first served” is followed.
- Due to technical limitations and errors out of our hands, no warranty or guarantee will be made to orders who are affected by this rule.
Customs and tariffs:
- Note to international buyers: We cannot classify your purchase as a “gift” on customs documents, any import fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in shipping costs.
- Estimated shipping times do NOT include time spent in customs for clearance.
- Failure to pickup your item from customs may result in the package being returned to us. If it arrives in mint condition, we may at our discretion agree to a refund, minus the original shipping charges.
- With our new Canadian and USA shipping bases, we have enabled lower price shipping for all customers. In order to keep associated costs down, all shipments are processed on weekends only.
- Anyone caught committing charge back fraud, or scamming for replacement boxes or products will be blacklisted and reported to the Funko community as a scammer.
- Orders flagged as fraudulent by our credit card processor will be automatically blocked. Unfortunately we will not be able to circumvent this.
- In some cases, red flags will be raised due to abnormal ordering habits or patterns. In some cases, we may refer the information to your local law enforcement agency to investigate.
By placing an order on PopGeekCollectibles.com, you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Our goal is your satisfaction. Contact us by email at [email protected] and you will usually get a response in one business day.
Thank you for choosing us for your collectibles needs!